You must know about myth and fact about food before eat.
1. Myth -You can Eat whatever you need in breakfast.
Fact – The ideal breakfast is with protein, starches, fiber and fat.
2. Myth – Brown bread is more advantageous than white bread.
Fact -The calories substance of both darker bread and white bread is practically equivalent.
3. Myth – Sushi is solid dinner.
Fact – All types of sushi and soy sauce contain a great deal of calories.
4. Myth – eggs are fatty.
Fact – A large egg supplies just 70 calories, so eat and enjoy.
5. Myth – If you eat less you will lose weight.
Fact – Just a man who eats 5 or 6 times each day will get more fit.
6. Myth – Olive oil is low in calories.
Fact – It has numerous calories as some other oils have.
7. Myth – Eating after 6 pm is unhealthy.
Fact – You ought not have large meal 3 or 4 hours before resting.
8. Myth – Fruits are healthier than vegetables.
Fact – Vegetables are more healthier than fruits.
9. Myth – Tomato is a vegetable.
Fact – It’s actually a berry fruit.
Last But Important Fact
10. Myth – People with diabetes can’t eat sweets, desert or chocolate.
Fact – Use artificial sweeteners in desert.
Make dessert more nutritious, use whole grains, fresh fruit, and vegetables oil when preparing desserts. Expand your dessert horizons. Instead of ice cream, pie, or cake, try fruit, a whole-wheat oatmeal – raisin cookie, or yogurt.